Interested in practicing your communication skills while meeting other people with similar interests and goals to have as classmates? Are you on a budget but are eager to start learning? We believe our groups may just be the right option for you.
With group sizes ranging between just 2 to 6 students, our Group Classes are just the right size to have you maximize your speaking time. The core lesson plan is built based on the needs and goals of the group.
Q: How can groups form and when do they start?
A: Groups are formed by student demand. This means that as students start to sign up with us, we start thinking of ways to match you up with new or current groups based on:
Similar levels of Spanish
To start Group Classes this is what we have to do:
- Sign up for our intro class: This is essential to us. We’ll learn a lot about you, your needs and goals, and we’ll be able to place you into the right group. You also get about an hour of classes for just $20, that's a deal!
- Once we get to know your Spanish skill level and more about your interests, we will match you with a classmate or introduce you to an ongoing group.
- You’ll have a trial session. You’ll buy your first class with the group and meet your classmates and tutor; and get a taste of what you’ll be investing your time and money into. If you like the group then you stay; simple as that.
Some of the benefits of group classes are:
- Benefit from others: The interesting part of a group is that knowledge is shared. Correction of an individual benefits the group. We all learn from everyone’s mistakes and accomplishments. Trusting relationships are made that give us that extra push to continue in the journey to learn a new language.
- Scheduling in advance: On the first class of the group’s package, we all get together and decide the schedule for the total amount of lessons bought. This allows you to plan your other commitments without worry.
- Comfortable space: We offer a quiet and comfortable space to learn in, alongside the many exciting resources offered by our work environment.
The length per class is 1.5 hours once a week with a package of 9 hours.
Charging just $30 per hour the total package price is just $270.